Saturday, January 22, 2005

Friendship does count!!

Tired as usual and felt sleepy after reading some pages of the book assigned by my teacher, I lay down for a rest. The phone rang; and it was my dear lass friend, Mimi! We haven't talked to each other for quite a while. She is such a gorgeous girl that I like her very much and treat her as my "adopted niece". I became acquainted with her at my last job, which only lasted for 4 months. Sometimes I believe that it was the universe to bring me there only to meet with Mimi. After we hung up the phone, I found that I wasn't that tired after all and got up to write this post. Yeah, that's what friends are for!

2 Comments:

Blogger Kel said...

thanks for commenting on my blog, urs over a week was one of the few nice ones id come to reseve cheers, if u dont mind I would like to exchange links with you.. let me know, ta.. kel

8:43 PM  
Blogger 金寶 said...

Did you say gorgeous? ^_^ 我想看!!!

1:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home